Following the overwhelming interest we have received in our Introduction to Systems Engineering course, and in response to the current COVID-19 restrictions, we are delighted to confirm that the next scheduled course will take place via online delivery.
This two-day course has been designed to provide a high-level foundation to the principles and practices of systems engineering. The course content is aligned with the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) Systems Engineering Handbook and provides an introduction and overview of the processes required for successful systems engineering delivery on projects.
Presented by a fully accredited, Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) instructor, the course examines the role and benefits of applying systems engineering principles within your organisation. We teach students how to define systems engineering, understand the approach and scope and identify key systems engineering models.
What you will learn:
- A definition of systems engineering in accordance with the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook;
- An understanding of the systems engineering approach and scope;
- Key systems engineering models and details of each;
- How systems engineering methodology improves engineering programmes and how to apply these methods;
- The role of organisational stakeholders throughout the systems engineering life cycle, and the vital role each plays;
- The cost element of systems engineering.
For further information including pricing information, course syllabi and registration information, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1947 821464.