By invitation of the Engility Corporation, the manufacturers of Joint Range Extension (JRE), Tony Castle, SyntheSys Training Manager, will be attending the JRE Operators Working Group (JRE OWG) which will take place in Mission Valley, San Diego, USA, between 29 April and 1 May 14.
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Exploration of JRE Integration Strategies including insight into JRE Software changes as well as future enhancements.
- Hands-on experience with JRE Version 5.3.
- JRE-Enabled Tablet and TacView (JET) developments.
- Opportunity to provide feedback and learn about prioritisation of track messages, Intercept Vector/Closest Point of Approach display, JREAP-C Multi-Cast, 3D Graphic, VMF and more...
- Navigation of the JRE Situational Awareness Display and JRE Micro-Light, and other GUI enhancement
- The use of simulation for Data Link training using the JRE simulation software (JDOTS) plug-in.
- Assessment of Challenges and Solutions in peer-to-peer Discussions including:
- Engagement in round-table discussions with operational users and solution providers.
- Sharing of best practices and lessons learned from the field
If you would like more information regarding our experience at the JRE OWG, keep an eye on out for future releases. For general enquiries regarding our training, or any other services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.